Saturday, May 24, 2008

My first one!!




Wow Hi Guys, this is very exciting. My very first blog - and very first post


isnt it amazing what a little incentive can do??


What to say - well knowing me not much LOL
I'm mum to 5 girls (4 biologically mine).
Stacey Lee (17), Emily Lee-ann (7). Alyssa Louise (5) Holly Rose (3) and Tegan Jade (1)

I work part time for myself, as a free lance consultant.
beside being a very busy mummy my hobby is scrapbooking.

Here are some layouts I've done recently. Giddy up was for a challenge over at Bon's scraps (set by DT Peta Macbeth), and the second is using some of the Bon's monthly kit stock. LOOOVVE the kits, so much in them.

4 comments:

SANDIE MALLON said...

kerry this is really impressive i think bon should give you double points for starting a blog....

love the layouts youve done an awesome job...

have a great week . ... im the first to comment .. yayyy

Kate said...

good on you Kerry - here is another excuse to distract you from housework lol...Have fun blogging, see you at Bons!

Peta said...

hey Kerry, great to see your "new" blog!!! cant wait to see lots of updates after the CC on Monday!!!

Caffeinated Weka said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! Good on you for setting up your own blog. :-)