Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Scrappy Goodness

I've got a few LO's to share this time..........it seems the mojo fairy came my way

The first is a LO I did last year - but I really love it. It was for a challenge at Bons scraps. Bons monthly CC is on now pop in and check out the challenges
...just follow the link in my side bar


This one is for a challenge over at Mystical. I had to use song words in my title. The ultrasound is from pregnancy number 2, back in 2002 I really wanted to do something different scrappy wise - quite happy with how it turned out :D



I cant believe my baby girl is 9...where does it go?




And lastly, a tribute to PA....I had to scrap this photo - I find it really poignant...

2 comments:

Bree said...

Gorgeous work Kerry!! Your Pa layout gave me goosebumps!!

Tamara said...

Beautiful layouts!
Your tribute layout is very striking, and Im sure will be treasured in years to come.

xx
Tamara